A sumptuous queen size bed takes pride of place in this welcoming bedroom. Again, there is a feeling of space with the soaring ceiling and highlight windows but the warm colours and timber features create a cosy atmosphere.
There is ample storage in the walk in robe and this room can be a retreat from the main living area with its’ desk, coffee table and TV, creating a private place to relax.
The gorgeous ensuite bathroom provides an indulgent spa bath, shower, toilet and vanity but the wow factor is the large windows. Imagine leaning back and looking up to gaze at the stars while soaking among the bubbles.
3 Guest Bedrooms
- Queen size comfortable beds
- Matching bed heads and side tables
- Generous storage in wardrobes and drawer units
- Panel heaters to keep you cosy in the winter months
- All tastefully decorated with special features
- Fitted with sheets, doonas and covers and lots of comfy pillows
Apart from the ensuite to the main bedroom, Tam O’Shanter Views boasts a very generous sized bathroom. It is very spacious with a bath, shower and a double vanity. A separate toilet in the Powder Room provides extra convenience.
Kitchen, Lounge and Dining
- Large open plan living – allows everyone to congregate to prepare dinner, listen to music, watch TV, have fun playing board games and to enjoy a wonderful meal in a beautiful space. The room with a spectacular view.
- The designer kitchen is a cooks’ dream with its’ stainless steel bench and sink, a huge island bench with stone top, all essential appliances and all the bits and pieces to make a happy cook.
- The generous dining table has seating for 10 guests to enjoy a meal all together.
- The lounge area invites you to sit and relax, read a good book, snuggle up under a throw rug or watch a movie. With comfortable seating for 10 people, everyone will be able to choose their favourite spot.
In the spacious laundry, a washing machine, dryer and lots of bench space have been provided for our guests to use.